Whether you are an established organization with locations worldwide, or a small entrepreneur with big dreams, the continuous growth and true success of your business and brand, is built on one common denominator: the connections you make with a loyal audience – your golden tribe.
You may ask yourself, how do I know how much to pay for a blog writer or content creator? How much value would it really bring to outsource these activities? Here are some questions you might find helpful when evaluating whether or not to hire a storyteller to help enhance your brand, connect with a loyal audience, and ultimately share your products and services on a much larger scale with the world!
How to choose the best content creator to share your story in blog, newsletters and articles:
Before hiring a content creator, ask yourself:
- How much time do I spend on writing blogs and content? How much would this time be worth to me – if I could allocate more of my energy on other projects, such as generating new business or spending more time with my family?
- What is my ultimate goal? What am I hoping to achieve by hiring a content writer / storyteller? Am I just hoping to achieve higher search rankings, or am I actually looking to build a loyal tribe, and sell my services and products to this specific audience?
- How much am I prepared to invest? How much would it be worth to me to have a golden star level content writer who could really help me grow a loyal customer base who will keep coming back for more services and products?
- How much involvement do I want? Do I already have a strategy? Am I looking to control most of the content and research myself, or do I want a content creator who does most of the work and even comes up with the ideas?
- What is the writer’s background? Does the writer have a professional background as a writer, journalist and storyteller? Does he or she have experience in my industry? How about international business and living experience? Does the writer have a higher education in a field that helps understand readers and customers, such as psychology? Is the writer a published author? Is he or she well renowned and highly praised?
Then ask yourself…
Would I like to see my business evolve and grow with a new level of abundance and success – with the support of like-minded customers who truly value my products and services?
If your answer is Yes, I would love to hear your story, and see how I best can help you connect with your golden tribe!
Anna-Karin Bjorklund is a professional writer, content creator and storyteller. She holds a master’s degree in counseling psychology, a bachelor’s degree in tourism management, and has an extensive international background in business, aviation, journalism, and personal growth. She is also an internationally renowned expert in the field of dream psychology, and the author of two books: The Dream Alchemist; and Dream Guidance. Perhaps mostly known for her joyous appearances on the Steve Harvey TV Show, NBC, and Fox News, and her engaging media interviews in major magazines, she loves sharing her passion for soul growth and connection – with ourselves, and people around us.